The 2019 Castle Rock Writers Conference
A HUGE SUCCESS!
Thank You to all Castle Rock Writer Conference Team Members, Board Members, and Volunteers who worked tirelessly to make this year’s conference a huge success!
Accolades for Faculty Members. . .
Faculty – Stant Litore, Fiction
- Really useful information. Very relevant to any writing.
- He was so informative. This workshop helped so much!
- Stant packs in high level craft lessons in a workshop that seemed deceptively simple
- Breakthroughs were made! During the class, I found myself not only taking notes, but also making notes for my manuscript. THANK YOU!
Faculty – Trai Cartwright, Fiction
- Really engaging and thoughtful presenation, with a lot of valuable information.
- She’s a wonderful, informative speaker. She makes it interesting!
- Very well organized & delightful presentation.
Faculty – Ruth Neubauer, Non-Fiction
- Very Creative!
- Great prompts, lovely person.
Faculty – Joe Hutchison, Poetry
- A challenge. A change from the norm. This workshop was for the serious writer. Thank You.
- Just Love this guy!
- Both workshops have presented me with new outlooks today and I’ve been to a lot of workshops. Thanks!
Faculty – Kika Dorsey, Poetry
- New words for consideration: Synesthesia, Thin Poem, Expository
- Great speaker, good exercises. Pleasant demeanor, holistic approach.
- Lots of writing, fun and interactive.
Faculty – Kim Tomsik, Children’s/Middle Grade
- Absolutely fabulous!
- Outstanding! I look forward to checking out the resources. Thank You!
Faculty – Beth Anderson, Children’s/Middle Grade
- Beth provided a wealth of resources. I look forward to learning more about this topic.
- Beth is a professional teacher (retired) and is thorough and encouraging to writers attempting her activities.
Meeting Rooms at New Hope Presbyterian Church
3737 New Hope Way, Castle Rock, CO 80109
Saturday sessions will follow, featuring four tracks:
Fiction, Non-Fiction, Poetry, & Children’s/Middle Grade
In your chosen track, you will learn and you will write and share. CRW wants you to go home with some pages of your writing!