“Maximizing Your Writing Time” by Jean Jacobsen, Fiction Writer
- The asiago in the refrigerator threatening to go green unless you start that lasagna?
- Your best friend wants to meet for a beer?
- Mom calling in for frequent chats?
- Your smart watch starts ticking the rhythm of deadline beats?
- Or are you stymied by atelodemiourgiopapyrophobia? You are not alone in a fear of imperfect creative activity on the page.
Join me and the Castle Rock Writers for tips on tackling distractions and capitalizing on your time to develop productive writing practices.
Monday, November 4, 2019
Philip S. Miller Library, Castle Rock, CO
6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
PLEASE bring a laptop or quill and ink for our writing exercises.
Jean Jacobsen is an award-winning storyteller of Sweet American Historical Romance. Featuring strong female characters who believe they can accomplish whatever they set their minds to, she pens stories that transcend the heart. Because of Jean’s deep passion for history, she includes real events from the time period, making her stories come to life as they transport you to a by-gone era. Jean is a lover of dark chocolate, bold coffee, fragrant flowers, and yummy food.
Jean is also published in non-fiction. She was co-project manager and author of three chapters in The Chronicles of Douglas County Colorado, through The History Press. This tells the history of Colorado from dinosaurs to Twitter with seven other Castle Rock Writer authors.
Jean has self-published three fiction books and attended numerous conferences and workshops to continually improve her craft writing and marketing skills. She believes in sharing this information and paying it forward with other authors.